I did up 4 towels in exchange for some artwork I needed done for a friend.
She picked these bird patterns and I have about died of cuteness.
I have 2 towels ready to go with the birdies for myself.
What? I have a list of other projects? Please, don't remind me! Crafting is so fun!:)

I think these two are my favorite. The little love birds turned out so cute!
The recipient is a lover of music so I added notes to a few of the towels.
She picked these bird patterns and I have about died of cuteness.
I have 2 towels ready to go with the birdies for myself.
What? I have a list of other projects? Please, don't remind me! Crafting is so fun!:)
I think these two are my favorite. The little love birds turned out so cute!
The recipient is a lover of music so I added notes to a few of the towels.
Patterns are from the split stitch and they are Scandinavian Birds I & III
Moving right along on my embroidery stuff!
I'm behind on my goals in both this and running, but there is nothing like working towards something.
So cute!
ReplyDelete