14. Do the declutter in 2013 challenge from Slow Your Home.
I only have 2 spaces left I need to go through. Our closets again and the larger storage space. The fire really kicked the process into high gear.
12. Crochet a real granny square blanket.
My 24 squares were not cleanable. They somehow managed to shrink acrylic yarn. I've been looking at a project using cotton, but have other things on my list first.
10. Reread and finish reading books I just found on my kindle/shelves. Books include Pastrix, Holding Your Family Together, Money Secrets of the Amish, and Inside-Out Simplicity.
Still haven't read a single book.
9. Do one thing on my Minnesota bucket list. *Hello Duluth or Itasca State Park and other state parks*
We are going to Family camp, which wasn't on my bucket list, but it will be a great time and the camp is very "Minnesotan" looking. We might still try to get somewhere later in the summer.
8. Finish the kids books of yearly pictures and update their baby books.
7. Run a 10K in under an hour.
Still not running. Exercising, but not running. I miss it sometimes but I haven't felt the passion to do it.
6. Do something special for our 10 year anniversary.
We have discussed it! We might go out for dinner, but we did take 10 year anniversary family pictures. That was one thing I really wanted to do.
5. Send out Easter cards (since we missed Christmas...)
FAIL! Oh well...
3. Read a devotional *frequently*. Let's be honest, every day sounds great, but I'm being real.
This has also fallen off. Reading this reminds me to start up again. You can always try again.
2. Slowly start to help/do things at church/MOPS again. *Being pregnant and having a baby was tough work!*
Still not sure what God is calling me to do. It's been a frustrating time trying to find balance and be involved.
1. Pray for my kids and husband everyday!
Now that we are home, our family faith5 has been going really well. It's great to pray with my family but also for my family!