My cousin in law (is that what we'd call each other Stacey?) is posting something she is thankful for everyday in November! I'm on the bandwagon with her. This can't be a bad thing right?
Today I'm thankful for MOPS. We had our MOPS meeting this morning. I'm blessed a million times over by the women in my group, the leadership team I'm on, the things I've learned, and the chance to become a better mom!
LIndy, I'm doing this on my blog, too! When I was involved with MOPS, it was so life-giving! Still look back on those groups with such fondness. It is a terrific ministry! Love Amanda
I'm good with cousin-in-law! I'm glad you are on the bandwagon. We can hold each other accountable!
ReplyDeleteLIndy,
ReplyDeleteI'm doing this on my blog, too! When I was involved with MOPS, it was so life-giving! Still look back on those groups with such fondness. It is a terrific ministry!
Love
Amanda