I had an order for a hat and booties that required buying yarn. Yipeee! The best part is, now that yarn can be used as a stash buster! My first set of booties turned out very small. I need to make notes on my pattern and just didn't do a good job with gauge and the booties were super tiny. So I made a hat to go with the tiny booties and will sell it at the expo or donate it for our church bazaar. I did finish the correct size of booties and hat! I love the brown and red. The hat is my own creation just a simple half double crochet and the booties come from Hook Candy! I love her patterns.
Friday, September 2, 2011
Week 6: Craft Buster
I had an order for a hat and booties that required buying yarn. Yipeee! The best part is, now that yarn can be used as a stash buster! My first set of booties turned out very small. I need to make notes on my pattern and just didn't do a good job with gauge and the booties were super tiny. So I made a hat to go with the tiny booties and will sell it at the expo or donate it for our church bazaar. I did finish the correct size of booties and hat! I love the brown and red. The hat is my own creation just a simple half double crochet and the booties come from Hook Candy! I love her patterns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the booties, they're adorable! I'm totally with you on being excited at getting to buy new yarn. I have way too much but that will never be enough! :)
ReplyDelete