I'm just hoping it ends up better than our last family vacation! We had fun, but nobody expected the ending...
I was very pregnant! We visited friends in Connecticut!
We visited friends in Boston (the same friends we will vacation with this time).
We visited the baseball hall of fame in Cooperstown, NY
and then...
things took a wild turn when a boat was not attached properly and came off of it's trailer and hit us.
This caused a lot of chaos.
Our family vacation this time is a little different! Our car is bigger, there are two kids in the back seat, and I don't plan on a boat hitting us!
Prayers for safe travels please!
I am so excited for you taking a family vacation. We took our first one this year too! We've always done the vacation thing around seeing family, as well. Not that same thing at all. I pray you have a WONDERFUL family time and a SAFE trip! Have fun!
ReplyDelete