Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Winner Winner

And the winner of  this


is


Drum Roll Please...

My friend "T"!  
Will I see you in November?  If not, message me your address in case I can't find it!

Thanks everybody for entering.  I sold the beads at our Church Bazaar on Saturday and it was a success!    You can order on line if you really had your heart set on something.  I also have a beads for a few more days if you want to buy a few gifts I would be happy to send them.  Have a great Thursday!  I'm off to another cross country meet.  (Wearing my winter coat...the high is around 35 today!)



1 comment:

  1. Hey Lindy! You totally just made my day! Thank you! You might see me in November and you might not! We have our youth gathering that weekend so it depends on when we will leave. Ill message you my address on fb!

    ReplyDelete