Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

a new attitude!

This year I'm trying to have a new attitude with cross country.  The best part is I will be running a 10K in October so I need to train.  Going out for runs with my teams last year could get long!  Not this year, I need them to be longer so I can get my training miles in.  Also, the attitude of one of my runners changed.  This change has happily shifted the attitude of the team and they are more willing to do with out complaining.  They still make suggestions, but no whining to run less miles or not do something.  I love their attitudes because it is sure helping mine.  We are off to our first race of the year and I just hope they remember to have fun!  I will make sure to tell them and my attitude will match that.

Speaking of a new attitude....Chewy baby got one and started to sit up.


He's looking at me right now sitting up and playing with this toys!  I love this stage of baby life.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment