Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Miscellany Monday

1. We visited the lake this weekend and I think I like s'mores made in the microwave better than actually roasted over the fire. Is this weird? It's probably because I actually hate camping.

2. I started running again today (you know, run/walk). I am hoping to be in better shape when I start coaching cross country again this fall. I have my first meeting this week with my "future" team. We will see who shows up and who wants to run. Last year I had 6-7 runners. I am hoping for more, but am not sure how to go about building a team when I don't get to see potential runners during school since I'm not a teacher.

3. I think for a while I was focusing too much on theology and wasn't digging deep enough in the word of God. I am glad I have been reading a book with study questions at the end of each chapter. She actually asks questions that make me flip through and open my bible.

4. I have way to many craft projects and not enough time. Why is it that my baby always knows when I open up the lid on the paint can and he wakes up? Why?!?!?! I just want to paint another coat on a gift I'm making. I'm not sure when I became so crafty.

5. I can't wait for the season finale of "Biggest Loser" tomorrow. I love hanging out with hubby and relaxing at the end of the day!

6. Miscellany picture...
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase lettersJoining up for the first time on Miscellany Monday at lowercase letters.

2 comments:

  1. have you read anything by Marva Dawn! if not, you should!! Marva is an amazing writer, she focuses on different books of the bible or passages to write her books..... I think you would enjoy..... I read To walk and not Grow Faint (I think that is the exact title, but it might not be...) but I loved it!!! check somethings of hers out for sure... her chapters have study questions and such to think about... It was a great asset during internship...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for joining in!!! it's great to have you! your kiddies are too cute! i'm so with you on the smores! i don't like the burnt taste so the microwave is king! have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete