Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

God is good!

Update- It seems we had received "inaccurate" information this morning.  One friend with a large group is safe and away from Port-au-prince.  Another friend has found her way to the US Embassy in Port-au-Prince but we have no word on her husband or other traveling companion as they were ministering in different locations when the earthquake hit.  Please continue to pray.  Communication is spotty but many are working to find out where our other two friends are.  

You can tell I'm pregnant.  I'm crying that 4 friends from seminary are safe in Haiti.  I woke up 4 times last night (not because of martin) but because I'm pregnant and prayed and prayed.  It took until this morning to hear that all 4 are safe.  They are people that loved and took care of our son, worshipped with us, and were a part of the community that I remember as Wartburg.  I have no idea what it was like as I prayed, to be their families and their parents.  I looked at Martin and thought "what if I didn't know where he was?".  So today I know that God is good all the time, All the time God is good.  Now I pray they can all make it home safely and for the people of Haiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment