Saturday, November 21, 2009
A promise!
Almost 3 years ago we moved to Michigan. As we were packing boxes we found out that one of our favorites, John Mayer, was going to be in the great city of Detroit. So excited, we bought tickets. Little did we know when we got there that my hubby would have a meeting he could not get out of. Rats. So sadly I sold the tickets. He has promised me John Mayer ever since. My wish has come true! Today for our Christmas present we purchased tickets to see John Mayer in April. It will be less than 2 months after the baby is born, but I'm pretty sure the grandma that lives close will be more than willing to come hang out with the kiddos. It's been 3 long years, but a promise is a promise. I'm so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment