Some February favs...
We love this book Holding Your Family Together-It's part of the FAITH5 program. I have recently started reading it again (one of my 14 goals for the year). It seems I might be reading it a few more times before summer. My family was asked to be the bible study leaders for one of the weeks of family camp at our nearby camp. The focus this year is on this book. It's been a really good read. He divides everything up into short sections which works nice when you only have a few minutes at a time to read. We are very excited for camp! My oldest son has already asked when we get to go. First, we need all the snow to melt. :)
Psalms for Young Children. As part of the FAITH 5 we read a bible story every night. Right now we are using this book. The Psalms really speak to me and so I enjoy sharing them with my kids. The book has amazing pictures and the Psalms are beautifully paraphrased, in my opinion.
Call the Midwife- I checked this out from the library and couldn't stop watching. A really neat look into life in the 50s in London. It's also a nice change from what's on TV right now. I can't wait for season 2 to be available for me to check out. I think I'm number 24 on the hold list. Hurry people, watch faster!
I finished up a couple projects for others and am anxious to get started on a cowl for myself. I just can't decide which pattern. I have it narrowed down...until I start browsing patterns again...
Dewey Decicowl
Burton Cowl
Neon Dreams
Hopefully Feb brings warmer temps, less snow, and a good bit of routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment