I needed a little inspiration this last week for crocheting. I found Stocki's blog and decided to participate in her Beautiful Blogger Blanket. I sent my 3 squares over the U.K. this weekend and I'm excited to see what the blanket looks like in the end. She has been accepting squares from all over the world. Once she has all the squares she will sew them together and one of the participants will be drawn and win the blanket. So, I visited my local yarn store and I'm happy with the way they turned out. You can read about the Beautiful Blogger Blanket HERE & HERE! (She might be extending the deadline so check her most recent posts to see if you can still participate)

That is so neat! You are great at crocheting! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Lindy... They are gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in.. and it will be lovely to have some lighter colours in the blanket to make the coloured ones pop out so I am delighted with your colour choice! Ooo I can't wait to get them! :)x
ReplyDelete