Thankful: 23
Today I am thankful for Wednesdays! I know this sounds crazy. They come every week and for me they involve my husband being gone at confirmation and meetings until the kids go to bed. I really love Wednesdays though. It's the day my oldest goes to school all day! I get an early morning run in and I feel like I can get so much accomplished with only one child who still naps for a few hours. I rarely answer the phone (sorry about that D, I know you needed me today. And M, sorry I left you hanging!) I don't answer text or usually check my facebook or email during nap time. We hardly ever leave the house! I feel like I get a million things done and I feel refreshed. I love my oldest but he's intense and the break is good for both of us. The rest of the week flies by and we are able to enjoy ourselves without the "wait a minutes" and "I've got to get this done".
via!
No comments:
Post a Comment