Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thankful: 13

I'm thankful for a clean kitchen this morning.  And I'm thankful my husband cleaned it for me.  The kitchen is that one area in my house that I just have to stay on top of.  If it's clean, I'm feeling pretty good.  If it's messy, I feel like my whole house is a disaster!
found here!  Not my kitchen, but maybe someday!  I love it.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE it when the hubby steps in and cleans the kitchen! You're right, that IS something to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is very good in the kitchen too. Truly blesses me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree 100% The kitchen is the heart of the home and it needs to be CLEAN for my world to be right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so true. The kitchen can be my best friend or my worst enemy...either way, we spend a lot of time together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just thinking that the other day--no matter what the rest of the house looks like, if the kitchen is clean, I feel pretty good. Which is why I am heading to do dishes in a few minutes . . .

    ReplyDelete