Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Week 11: Craft Buster


Hats, hats, hats.  It's that time in Minnesota!  Fall has come and I'm loving it.  I have added hats for my boys to my list!  We'll see what I can come up with.  This hat is for a little guy I like to call Huddy or Triple J!  It matches our school colors and I consider it a stash busting success!  I completely ran out of blue yarn, but we love the crazy look of the stripes so all is well.  This is just a simple half double crochet hat!


Also a stash buster!  The tiny ball of blue is gone and there is not much ivory left.  I hope Makenzie loves this hat.  She better wear it for some pictures.  She also got a small pair of booties.  The hat pattern is a half double crochet and the flower is from Attic 24!  Next time I will use a bigger hook for the flower.  It was a bit small, but that's fine, Makenzie is a tiny baby.

Week 11: Oct 1st- 7th

1 comment: