Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Chicken Nuggets

If this is a repeat recipe, I'm sorry, but it is so good! My son and I just fought for the last chicken nugget because they are so good. He will eat a ton of these compared to the frozen ones. So, cook and enjoy! I have experimented with different spices and tonight I used real shredded parmesan cheese instead of the fake stuff. They turned out great.

Chicken Nuggets

3 Cups corn chex cereal

½ cup grated parmesan cheese

½ teaspoon salt

½ teaspoon seasoned salt

¼ teaspoon paprika

teaspoon garlic powder

3 Tablespoons butter or margarine, melted

1 tablespoon milk

1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line cookie sheet with foil. Crush cereal.

In medium bowl, stir together crushed cereal, cheese, salt, seasoned salt, paprika, and garlic powder. In small bowl, stir together milk and melted butter. Dip chicken into butter mixture and roll in cereal mixture. Place on cookie sheet.

Bake 9 minutes; turn nuggets over. Bake about 8 minutes longer or until coating is light golden brown and chicken is no longer pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment