It does! Thursday we'll head to Nebraska to have "vacation" at my parents. We have no plans except the zoo and pictures. My friend (actually, a girl I used to baby sit) is an aspiring photographer and wants to practice. Sure, you can practice on us. We will probably wait to do "real" photos until this summer, so this will be a good time to get some family pictures outside. The zoo should be a great time. The zoo in Omaha is "world class". It has an indoor rain forest and a desert dome plus all the regular animals outside. The last time we went, Martin wasn't walking so this will be a different experience. I'm glad both my mom and hubby will be coming to help keep an eye on the toddler.
Anyway, my mom is coming this weekend to help out while my hubby is gone at a church thing. I'm so anxious to get to the "good life" in Nebraska next week, I can hardly stand it!
Thanks for your comment on my last post. :) Hope you have a great vacation week!
ReplyDeleteSounds like fun!
ReplyDelete