Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

A little break

I'm taking a little break from typing the results from the meet yesterday. I have about 1 1/2 more races left. I can't wait to be done. I will then email them out to all the coaches. The meet went really well or as well as I know. I think next year it will go smoother or at least I won't be as nervous. There are lots of nice coaches and some super intense not so nice coaches that question everything, but I'm actually not stressing about that. It's kind of all downhill from here. We have 9 more meets in 7 weeks. I now have 7 kids running if I can get them all healthy.

Martin went to my 16 week doctors appointment with me today. He played in the waiting room with the receptionist when we were listening to the heartbeat since I couldn't keep him under control and lay on the table. Everything look fine and I have an ultrasound around 19 weeks and then at our 20 week appointment he'll have the results and hopefully we'll know what we're having after the ultrasound.

It seems not much has slowed down though. We decided not to use our daycare provider after hearing some things that didn't sit well with us. Right after we decided that hubby got a funeral call and our plans got a little tight. Yesterday was the worst and we ended up taking Martin to our friends house almost 30 miles away for the afternoon. He did great and loved playing with their son (who is less than one). I also have to write Sunday school lessons, plan bible study, and get the car cleaned up after the meet. I also would love to get the kitchen in order so I can make apple bread with leftover apples from the meet. We had a sweet corn fairy come last night. Some good friends always bring us a few ears when they freeze it. I was so happy until I realized she dropped them in the door and saw how horrible my house looked. Luckily she's a friend and knows how busy we've been! Well I should keep typing while Martin is napping.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds a little like my life. Doesn't it just seem like it gets busy all at once?

    ReplyDelete